Tuesday 24 September 2013

Haul! MAC, Boots and Ebay #1

Peekaboo! 

So today is Wednesday and half way through the week, and I got a couple of parcels in the post! One from M.A.C, another from Boots and the last, Good Old Ebay! So here is, I guess, a mini cosmetics haul, Oooh!

Lets start with one of England's Largest Drugstores, Boots! This was a relatively small order, I purchased a Maybeline Colour Sensation Lipstick in 'Coral Pop' which is a beautiful creamy, long lasting Lipstick and a New Mascara (very exciting) by Rimmel. What can I say, the Rimmel 123 volume lash is amazing, it has 3 settings so you can adjust how voluminous you want your lashes to be! 




 From Ebay I ordered an incredible palette for £14.99. It has 88 neutral shades and is by a brand called Jazooli. It is super super pigmented and has a massive collection of colours. It has a largest mirror and comes with 2 double ended foam applicator (which I am not keen on ever).


So, from M.A.C ( I tend to purchase online because my nearest store is about an hour away *cries*) I got just a lipstick. But not just any old Lipstick.. A Viva Glam one, Yeyyy! Its the LADY GAGA Viva Glam in sheer plum, I believe.. But don't hold me too it!

                                                                                                          

 What is your favourite MAC Lipstick? I'd love to know!

Bye bye for now xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment