Tuesday 24 September 2013

OPI Rock Goddess Nail Polish Collection Review

I'm blogging mad tonight, but then again, on a roll!


On Monday my new Autumn OPI Rock Goddess collection came. So far I am loving it! My favourite colour so far is definitely Yellopalooza, it makes a pleasant change having a different toned Yellow on to Topshops 'The Bee's Knees' which I use on a regular basis. Please be aware, these are not full size. There are 4 bottles, all of which contain 3.75mls.The shades that come in the collection along with the free bracelet are:
  • Yellopalooza ([Yellowy colour] My personal favourite!)
  • Stand in Lime for days (Lime green colour)
  • Rolling bones (metallic grey)
  • The drummer is hot ( the warm toned red)
These kits vary in cost ranging from around £10. After all, for one thing it's OPI a prestigious nail brand so paying extra is worth it, besides, who wouldn't want an adorable free skull bracelet to get you into the Halloween mood.. Ooooh, Aaaah!!

 
Picture from Ebay trader.

What is your all time favourite nail polish and whats your favourite shade? :)

Bye bye for now xxx
.

No comments:

Post a Comment