Sunday 27 October 2013

MAC Mehr Lipstick

Very short post today!
I went to my favourite make-up brand.. MAC!

I only purchased one thing today [much to my amazement] but it was a new lipstick! I walked into MAC, swatched about 30 different lipsticks and I bought 'Mehr' its a gorgeous pink, its quite dark but lovely all the same, its from the matte collection. I not only love to wear this on my lips but I also love putting a swipe on each cheek and blending it in. It creates an absolutely gorgeous blush! I really love this lipstick, it is also a good dupe for 'Sheer plum' by Lady Gaga by Mac which is one of my all time favourite lipsticks.
 'Mehr' by MAC retails for £15




What is your favourite MAC lipstick? Is there one you would love to try!

Bye bye for now xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment